Children’s Museum Pittsburgh 2020
Explore new tools, materials, processes, and ideas at
Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh’s Summer 2020 virtual summer camps
Choose from 20 Summer Camps during June, July and August that include:
Explorer Camps – for ages 3 – 6 and a caregiver
Camp Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 -9:30 screen time; 9:30-10:00 am playtime; 10:00-10:30 screen time.
Cost: $125 per week per child for nonmembers / Members receive 15% off.
These camps are designed for learners ages 3 – 6 and their caregivers to explore senses, materials and ideas together!
Camps are intended to provide you with an appropriate amount of on screen socialization, daily activities and prompts to explore.
· You Are My Sunshine | June 15-19
· Coloring Outside the Lines | June 22-26
· Squishtastic! | June 29-July 3
· This and That! | July 6-10
· Move with (he)Art! | July 13-17
· it’s a Garden Party! | July 20-24
· Cloudy with a Chance of FUN! | July 27-31
· Five Senses Party! | Aug 3-7
· Butterflies! Butterflies! Butterflies! | Aug 10-14
· Block Party | Aug 17-21
Adventurer Camps – for ages 7 – 10
Camp Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Workshops from 10:00 am – Noon; Tuesday and Thursday, Prompt + independent work from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Cost: $150 per week per child for nonmembers / Members receive 15% off.
These camps are designed for learners ages 7 – 10 to adventure into the unknown and independently explore new tools, materials and ideas. Camps will provide on screen instruction and socialization as well as challenges and prompts for independent work and exploration.
· Groovy Grids and Geometry | June 15-19
· Applique and Animation | June 22-26
· Building Up! | June 29-July 3
· Move with (he)Art! | July 6-10
· Postal Pop Art | July 13-17
· Prints and Polygons | July 20-24
· Watercolor Wonders | July 27-31
· Crankie Camp | Aug 3-7
· Get the Word Out! | Aug 10-14
· Make Your Mark | Aug 17-21
- All camps include supplies that can be picked up at the Children’s Museum before the week of your camp, or delivered to you for an additional fee.
- Everyone who registered for the Children’s Museum’s in-person camps this summer can transfer their registration fee to one or more virtual camp registrations, can receive a refund of their registration fee, or can opt to donate the fee to the Museum.
- Demand is currently high, and we do expect that camps may fill up, so we encourage you to register early. Registration will be closed in advance of the camps starting, so that we can allow time for supplies to be delivered or picked up. If you register for a summer camp and need to cancel, we ask that you notify us more than seven days in advance of the camp for a full refund, cancelling after that will have fees that apply.
- Learn more and register for Children’s Museum virtual camps at www.pittsburghkids.org/education/camps.