Explore new tools, materials, processes, and ideas at Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
and MuseumLab’s Summer 2020 virtual summer studios
Choose from 10 Summer Studios during June, July and August that include:
Summer Youth Studios – for ages 11 – 13
Camp Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday, Workshops from 1:00 – 3:00 pm; Wednesday, Office Hours from 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Cost: $150 per week per child for nonmembers / Members receive 15% off.
Youth Studios are designed for learners ages 11-13 to independently explore personal interests in a deeper way. Week-long
studios provide learners with on-screen instruction and socialization as well as optional support for independent prompts and challenges.
- Groovy Grids and Geometry | June 15-19
· Applique and Animation | June 22-26
· Building Up! | June 29-July 3
· Move with (he)Art! | July 6-10
· Postal Pop Art | July 13-17
· Prints and Polygons | July 20-24
· Watercolor Wonders | July 27-31
· Crankie Camp | Aug 3-7
· Get the Word Out! | Aug 10-14
· Make Your Mark | Aug 17-21
- All camps include supplies that can be picked up at the Children’s Museum before the week of your camp, or delivered to you for an additional fee.
- Everyone who registered for the Children’s Museum’s in-person camps this summer can transfer their registration fee to one or more virtual camp registrations, can receive a refund of their registration fee, or can opt to donate the fee to the Museum.
- Demand is currently high, and we do expect that camps may fill up, so we encourage you to register early. Registration will be closed in advance of the camps starting, so that we can allow time for supplies to be delivered or picked up. If you register for a summer camp and need to cancel, we ask that you notify us more than seven days in advance of the camp for a full refund, cancelling after that will have fees that apply.
- Learn more and register for Children’s Museum and MuseumLab virtual camps at www.pittsburghkids.org/education/camps.