EQT Children’s Theater Festival | May 14-17, 2020
Downtown Pittsburgh’s Cultural District
Thursday 10am-2pm, Friday-Sunday 10am-5pm
Bringing extraordinary and unique experiences to young people, the EQT Children’s Theater Festival is dedicated to continuing the tradition of theater for your children. Live performances from professional, international artists engage children of all ages from different cultures and perspectives, showing them different ways to express ideas. This year, the 34th annual Festival celebrates another year in Downtown Pittsburgh’s vibrant Cultural District with exciting performances, free activities, and family-friendly art.
Located in the Cultural District, this year’s EQT Children’s Theater Festival includes:
- Professional theater performances from around the world
- Over 40 FREE hands-on educational and cultural activities!
- Family-friendly gallery installations, public art and interactive art!
- FREE outdoor pop-up performances featuring local and regional artists!
- Frog Stop Scavenger Hunt throughout the Cultural District featuring a free, fun prize!
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Moraine State Park with 2 days of free family fun along the shore of Lake Arthur. Attractions include boating, fishing, biking, hiking, and sailing outings, children’s crafts and activities, food and craft vendors, live musical performances, a fireworks display on Saturday night, a butterfly release and much more! Like us on Facebook and visit www.morainestateparkregatta.org to keep up with all updates and registration for select events.