Total Time: 5 hours 45 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: Makes 10 Pops
1 ½ cup Juicy Juice 100% Juice, cherry flavor
1 ½ cup frozen dark cherries or pitted fresh cherries
½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
⅓ cup half and half
1 tablespoon honey
Ice pop molds
Ice pop sticks
- Puree Juicy Juice 100% Juice, cherry flavor and cherries in a blender until the cherries are slightly broken down, 10 to 20 seconds. Divide the cherry mixture in half. Take one half and pour into each pop mold, dividing evenly among them (they should each be about ⅓ full), and freeze 45 minutes. Refrigerate the remaining batch of cherry mixture for step 3.
- Whisk Greek yogurt, half and half and honey in a large glass measuring cup with a spout until the honey is completely dissolved into the yogurt mixture. Divide among the pop molds (the pop molds should be about ⅔ full after). Set pop molds in freezer and allow to firm about 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, a layer of ice should form across the top, but the yogurt layer should not be solid.
Remove the 2nd batch of cherry mixture and stir to combine. Fill the pop molds with a final layer of the remaining cherry mixture, add pop sticks, pressing down through the partially frozen layers and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours. Run under warm water to release pops from molds and serve!
Prep time: 10 minutes plus freeze time
Makes 8 ice pops
1¼ cups of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, kiwi strawberry flavor
1 (0.3 oz) package of sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin mix
1 cup of strawberry halves
2 large ripe kiwis, peeled, cut into ¼ inch dice, divided
- Bring 1 cup of juice to a boil, then dissolve gelatin mix in boiling juice.
- Stir in ¼ cup ice-cold juice and pour cooled gelatin mixture into a blender.
- Add strawberries and three-fourths of the diced kiwi; blend until smooth.
- Using a spoon, gently stir in remaining kiwi.
- Pour ¼ cup of the kiwi mixture into each of 8 ice-pop molds; insert sticks.
- Freeze until solid.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
2 containers (6 to 8 ounces each) vanilla or berry fat free yogurt
1 can (8 to 8 1/2 ounces) peach slices drained
1/2 cup any flavor Juicy Juice 100% juice
8 (5 ounces) wax-coated paper cups
1 cup fresh or frozen berries
8 wooden craft sticks
- Place yogurt, peaches and Juicy Juice 100% juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly into cups, filling a little more than halfway. Divide berries evenly among cups. Cover each cup with foil. Insert stick through center of foil.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm. To remove pops from cups, carefully run warm water over side of cup to loosen. Remove cup and enjoy!