Pumpkin WafflesCourtesy of Juicy Juice
Courtesy of Juicy Juice
These comforting whole wheat pumpkin waffles are perfect for weekend breakfast on a chilly fall morning. They are made with the natural sweetness of Juicy Juice® 100% juice, apple flavor, canned pumpkin and a touch of cinnamon. Serve them hot with sweet cream butter and a pitcher of pure maple syrup.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
Makes 7 large waffles or 14 small
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice, apple flavor
- 2 eggs
- ⅓cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, Juicy Juice®100% juice, apple flavor, eggs and oil in a large bowl. Whisk whole wheat flour, white flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt in another bowl. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir to combine.
- Cook batter according to waffle maker manufacturer’s instructions. Serve hot.