prep time: 5 mins * cook time: 18 mins * total time: 23 mins
Pizza Skulls – pizza pockets baked in a skull pan. SO easy!! Can customize each pizza pocket to everyone’s preference. Great for Halloween and The Walking Dead parties! Can bake and freeze for later!
- 1 (13.8-oz) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked and crumbled Italian sausage
- 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray SKULL PANwith cooking spray and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough and press into a 15×10-inch rectangle. Cut into 6 strips. Drape each strip into skull cavity.
- Sprinkle with a little cheese, top with 1 Tablespoon of sauce, 4 pepperoni slices and some sausage. Top with remaining cheese. Fold dough over and press seams to seal.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- *Can freeze baked skulls for later.*
Read more at https://www.plainchicken.com/2016/10/pizza-skulls.html#bbEagsRQC7rwXLyR.99