Mercersburg Academy Summer Programs
Mercersburg Summer is all about fun. Nestled in the mountains of south-central Pennsylvania, Mercersburg Academy’s beautiful campus provides the perfect setting for a wide range of opportunities for learning, personal growth, and most importantly, fun. Each summer, participants from all over the world take part in an array of programs, ranging from Mercersburg Adventure Camp to various Enrichment, Arts, and Sports Camps.
Our programs are safe, supportive environments that focus on engaging participants on every level and challenging them to broaden their horizons, make new friends and create unforgettable memories. Mercersburg Summer programs are co-ed, with both day and overnight options for children ages 8-17.
Unique programming allows Mercersburg Summer Programs to foster independence and growth by giving campers a combination of activities that they choose, and structured activities that build community and camaraderie. Our diverse approach challenges every camper, helping them grow as a person, gain confidence in themselves, and enjoy a meaningful camp experience.
No matter what your interests are, there is a Mercersburg Summer Program for you:
- June 16-19: Boys’ Basketball Camp
- June 16-19: Girls’ Basketball Camp
- June 16-20: Swim Clinics – Session 1
- June 23-26: Soccer Elite Camp (overnight
- June 23-27: STEAM Camp
- June 24-27: Soccer Day Camp
- June 30 – July 12: Mercersburg Adventure Camp – Session 1
- June 30 – July 12: Young Writer’s Camp
- July 14-26: Mercersburg Adventure Camp – Session 2
- July 14-26: Performing Arts Intensive
- July 22-25: Girls' Lacrosse Camp