Just Between Friends Sales Postponed
As you know, our government officials are taking unprecedented precautions in order to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. In an abundance of caution, following the latest guidelines from the CDC, state & local governments and after working with the venues, we are taking steps to help with these efforts and are therefore moving our sale dates.Therefore we are postponing our spring sale scheduled for April 17-19 at the North Park Sports Complex.We want to make sure we are doing everything we can to keep our families safe.Once we have been able to reschedule, you will be the first to know.
What We Know and Promise
- Families need a great place to get low prices on everything their kids need, especially in light of current economic uncertainty.
- We will work our hardest to provide this much-needed resource when it is safe to do so.
What’s Next For You
- Signed up to sell? No need to change anything. Once the dates are rescheduled, your tags and consignor registration will transfer. If you need to edit your participation at that time you can. 😉
- Did you register for a ticket to shop? They will automatically be transferred to the new event when it is rescheduled.
Turn Your #SocialDistancing Time Into a Blessing
- Here’s a great list of fun things to do with your kids
- Sign up for a free zoom account and host virtual play dates with several of your kiddo’s friends
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility during this time! We are looking forward to having a safe and wonderful event when it is safer to do so. 💜Be well, friends!Kelly & Jed RobieJust Between Friends Greater Pittsburgh