Down Syndrome 2013 Awareness Calendar
The Down Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh is proud to announce their 2013 Awareness Calendar!
All proceeds will benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh (DSAP) a group of parents and professionals dedicated to enriching the lives of people with Down syndrome. The mission of the Down Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh is simple. We are here to support families by providing: New Parent Packets to families beginning their journey; financial support to the Down Syndrome Center at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC (for both the pediatric and adult clinics) – two clinical programs we established through the generosity of our members and contributions to the community resources and national research endeavors that focus on improving the well-being of people with Down syndrome.
You can order our calendar by down loading the order form at www.dsapgh.org. It is $17 tax included (shipping and handling fees are additional).
We believe that the lives of all individuals with Down syndrome should be cherished! DSAP would like to thank all the families who took the time to have their loved ones photographed…their support has given life to this calendar! With their support:
- We include these calendars in the New Parent Packets; sent to families with infants born with Down syndrome.
- They are also included in the Pediatricians' Informational Packets.
- In our Hospital Outreach Project the nurses' stations at hospitals have a binder of information, including the calendar, immediately available to new parents of infants with Down syndrome in the regional hospitals.
- Physicians' Information Packets are sent to area family practices.
- Information on Down syndrome, including the calendar, has been sent to area Geneticists and Genetic counselors.
We would also like to give a special thank you to Alicia Dal Lago who has given her time, talent and passion to this project and donated the sitting fees to DSAP. Thank you for capturing the personality of each individual photographed.
Thank you for your support
Down Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh
5513 William Flynn Highway #400 PMB 283
Gibsonia, PA 15044 • www.dsapgh.org