Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
Join us during Summer 2019 at Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
for some creativity, curiosity and fun…
Choose from eight Summer Camps running throughout June, July and August that include:
- Maker Tinker Camp – Weeks Offered: June 17 – 21 or July 22 – 26 Experiment with making! Try your hand at a new skill or investigate innovative tools. Campers will construct, tinker and explore with various materials, gadgets, gizmos and contraptions. Campers will explore simple circuits, recycled material building, science experiments and so much more! Campers will also investigate the Museum and park, and participate in camp games and special activities.
- Art Adventure Camp – Weeks Offered: June 24 – 28 or July 29 – August 2 Refine your artistic style or discover a new art medium you love! Learn new techniques and find ways to express yourself through art. Campers will explore many forms of art, including printmaking, fiber art, painting, drawing, collaborative work, and much more! Campers will also investigate the Museum and park, and participate in camp games and special activities.
- Nature Exploration Camp – Weeks Offered: July 8 – 12 or August 5 – 9 Enjoy the wild and wonderful outdoors at the Children’s Museum! Campers will enhance their perspectives on nature through outdoor exploration, gardening, studying bugs, creating garden snacks, making art from natural materials and much more.
- Museum Explorer Camp – Weeks Offered: July 15 – 19 or August 12 – 16 Take a closer, behind the scenes look at the exhibits, buildings, and history that make up Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh! Learn about the artwork the Museum owns, as well as the artists themselves. Check out our awesome architecture and learn about the history and the people behind it. Discover new ideas about the world around you, learn about real adventurers throughout history and experience exciting adventures inside our walls and out. Campers will also investigate the Museum and park, and participate in camp games and special activities.
Camps are for rising 1st graders through rising 6th graders
- Camps will be divided by grade level.
- Camp day is 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- $275 – CMP Members, per camp week per child.
- $300 – Non-Members, per camp week per child.
- Available from 8:00 – 9:00 am.
- Cost is $25 per camper | per week.
- Registration for before care is required and you can sign up when you register for camp.
- Available from 4:00 – 5:30 pm.
- Campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm.
- Cost is $50 per camper | per week.
- Registration for after care is required and you can sign up when you register for camp.
Lunch is not provided by Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- Campers must bring a packed lunch.
- Water and a small snack will be provided.