Robinson Township Christian School
Education at RTCS provides:
- A CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW: Training the whole child through application of God's revelation in every area of life and thought. The integration of faith and learning enables students to develop a biblical worldview.
- COLLEGE PREPARATORY ACADEMICS: A rigorous course of study that meets or exceeds the entrance requirements of colleges and universities nationwide.
- CRITICAL THINKING: Developing students who love learning, think deeply, and communicate effectively.
- LIVES OF SERVICE: Producing generations with Christ-like character. Investing in students’ lives far beyond college acceptance.
- PARTNERING WITH PARENTS: Working closely with parents to train children to love, follow, and serve the Lord.
RTCS offers pre-school through 12th grade, all at one location, and has served Pittsburgh and areas west for 40 years. RTCS is an independent school that teaches from a Biblical perspective. We are not associated with any specific church. Our student body is diverse in its religious affiliations and represents 27 churches from various denominations.
RTCS offers many opportunities for our students to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Our RTCS Rams Soccer Team for boys and girls in grades 7 through 12 is part of the Southwest Christian Athletic Conference (SWCAC) and competes against other member schools in Southwest Pennsylvania in the fall.
- RTCS Track & Field competes in invitationals with SWCAC and other Christian schools in the spring as well as meets attended by both private and public schools at Baldwin, Peters Township, and others.
- RTCS offers classes in formal visual arts, music, and choir for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. High school students have the option of joining the extracurricular Show Choir. Interested students in grades 6-12 can audition for the spring musical to become part of the proud tradition of the RTCS Drama Department’s outstanding stage productions.
- RTCS offers Robotics Club that will be competing in an annual competition.
- Our Student Council, Yearbook, and Community Service Club meet regularly and sponsor events throughout the year.
The teachers at RTCS are dedicated Christians who have received degrees from accredited colleges and universities and are either certified by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or are working toward that certification. They are selected on the dual criteria of Christian commitment and exceptional competence in teaching. Several of our teachers hold master’s degrees in their respective disciplines.
At RTCS we strive to keep our tuition affordable for families. Our tuition rates are among the lowest for private Christian schools in the greater Pittsburgh area and financial assistance is available. New families enrolling in grades 1 through 12 will receive a 25% tuition discount for the first year enrolled. For more information, visit our website.
For more information email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org