Chocolate M&M Cakemix Cookies Recipe!
Your family (kids and adults) will love this Chocolate M&M Cakemix Cookies Recipe! This is a super easy dessert recipe with only a few ingredients! You can throw this all in a mixing bowl and whip it up in no time. I love baking Christmas Cookies around the holidays, but I don’t always have a lot of time to get everything together and organize my ingredients! This recipe is so easy and perfect for a last minute treat for the office, friends or to take to your neighbors!
- 1 Box of Cake Mix (I used a Chocolate Fudge)
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Bag of Mini Holiday Baking M&Ms
- Combine the Cake Mix, Oil and Eggs in a bowl until well mixed.
- Slowly stir in the Mini M&Ms.
- Roll into 1 – 1 1/2″ Balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for around 9 minutes.