Celebrate Stars, Stripes and Science at Carnegie Science Center's July 4th Fireworks Blowout
BEST VIEW OF THE FIREWORKS, PLUS SCIENCE FUN ALL NIGHT LONG!
PITTSBURGH, May 20, 2019 ― Discover the science behind fireworks and get a front-row seat to the best fireworks show in town at Carnegie Science Center’s July 4th Fireworks Blowout on Thurs., July 4 – all without worrying about parking, the weather, or crowds!
Starting at 6 pm, enjoy exclusive access to exhibits, laser shows, and a movie. Then watch the fireworks from premium viewing spots at the Science Center’s prime location on the North Shore.
Your ticket price includes:
The cost per person is $49 for the RiverView Café Terrace and $59 for the 5th Floor Overlook or deck of USS Requin (SS 481) Submarine, respectively. Premium viewing in PointView Hall is $79 per person and features special stargazing, hands-on activities, a cash bar, and the opportunity to watch the fireworks from Pittsburgh’s newest special events venue, overlooking The Point.
- Soar over red rock canyons, hurtle down steep mountain peaks, and explore worldly realms found in the great outdoors with a screening of National Parks Adventure in The Rangos Giant Cinema
- Blast off to your favorite interstellar tunes as we fly at the speed of light at our Galactic Odyssey Laser Show in Buhl Planetarium
- Explosive demonstrations bring to life the science of rockets and fireworks at our Patriotic Pyrotechnics live demo show in the Works Theater
- Explore the chemistry of ice cream at the Stars, Stripes, and Custard cooking show in the BodyStage
- Climb a rock wall, become a human yo-yo, or zipline on the Ropes Challenge in Highmark SportsWorks®
- Plus, enjoy one popcorn and soda, FREE guaranteed parking, and special access to four floors of 200+ hands-on exhibits
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh members receive 10% off these prices.
This is a rain or shine celebration. To register, call 412.237.3400 or visit CarnegieScienceCenter.org.