Gemini Children's Theater Announces a "Rockin' Safari Fundraising Special Event!
Pittsburgh, McKees Rocks, February 2018 - Gemini Children's Theater's one day only Special Event Fundraiser, "Rockin' Safari" will be held March 3rd, 2018.
When Jane realizes she is lost among the trees and vines of the jungle, it takes the help of some new friends to guide her safely back to her campsite. The audience becomes different jungle animals, monkeying around and dancing with the vines. This special event performance will include a special jungle treat bag for our visitors and a Congo dance party at the campsite after the show. This one-act performance and special event has two different show times, so more of our young friends can join in the fun! All proceeds from this event will help us sponsor underprivileged children to attend future Gemini Theater shows through our partner Tickets For Kids Charities.
- Event Date: March 3, 3018;
- Two event showings: 1:00pm and 3:30pm (Approximately 1 hour, 45 minutes each);
- Event times: 1:00 – 2:45 and 3:30 – 5:15 (Doors will open 20 minutes prior to start time)
- Tickets: $15.00/person (a portion of every ticket is tax deductible)
- Show is recommend for children aged 2 – 10.
- Performance run time is approximately 45-55 minutes.
Gemini Children’s Theater has been bringing original, educational, and creative performing arts opportunities for over 21 years, opening its doors to its first performance on October 12, 1996.
For more information and registration, visit our website at http://www.geminitheater.org/tickets.htm or call 412.243.6464.
- Jill Jeffrey, Executive Director